The terms “we”, “us”, “our” refer to Home Revise
Home Revise Software
Home Revise Content or Home Revise Product
- Audio Video Lectures as .mp4 files or SWF.
- Study Material.
Home Revise Storage Media
Home Revise Product Package
- Home Revise Outer Packing.
- Home Revise Inner packing for housing and protecting the Home Revise storage media.
- Home Revise Storage Media.
Home Revise Product Validity Period
- Personal computer, desktop and laptop: Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows 2008.
- Tablets: Android tablets of specific models.
Acceptance of Terms
Changes to Terms
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Terms & Conditions
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Please follow the installation steps which are delivered along with Home Revise Storage Media or instructed over the phone. For queries related to installation kindly contact our Support Desk at 8080 972 972 or email us at email@example.com. Our Support desk is open between 9:30 AM and 6 PM (Monday to Saturday) except on public holidays and government holidays
- Course Content is valid for access for the period as mentioned in the Product Details. Immediately after the validity.
- The contents on the Home Revise Storage media should not be copied or formatted .
- The Home Revise storage media will work with one device only i.e. once installed in a Computer or Tablet it will not work on any other device. If you try to install it, the Home Revise Software may be blocked even in the original device in which you installed it.
- Delivery of Home Revise Product Package is subject to payment realization.
- Your order will be delivered as per the Delivery Schedule communicated to you.
- Product once sold will not be replaced or exchanged. Home Revise will not be responsible for any damage / loss of Storage Media after sale
- This content is meant to be used for students and not for commercial purpose. Unauthorized copying and distribution of content is liable to attract penalty under copyright laws.
- By buying this product you agree not to copy, duplicate or decrypt the content. For any such act, neither Home Revise nor its Resellers will be liable for any damage caused to your PC / Tablet device.
- We use third party remote support tools for providing after sales support for installation issues if any at your end. By opting for our product you have provided your acceptance to the use of such remote tools for resolving product related issues.
Home Revise Software License Terms & Support Agreement
End User License for Retail Users :
If you comply with the Home Revise License terms, you have the rights below :
1.Installation and use rights
- You may install and use only one copy of the software on your own device.
- You may use the software only to play the Home Revise Application and Content for personal use.
- You may not use the software for any other purpose, and that includes ‘commercial purpose’.
- You should not access the software from any device other than on which it is installed.
- You should not use the software in any manner which constitutes as IMPROPER USE.
- You agree to de-install the software and delete the content from Storage Media after the Course validity period.
- You have no right to copy and distribute the software in its original form or any modified form.
- By installing this software, you agree that you will be in violation of Indian Copyright Act 1957 if you copy and distribute this software in its original form or any modified form HOME REVISE reserves its rights to prosecute you under the applicable laws of the country.
- Should you copy and distribute this software, you indemnify, defend, and hold harmless HOME REVISE and its affiliates and suppliers from any claims, including attorneys’ fees, related to your distribution of the software.
- You shall not alter any copyright, trademark or patent notices in the software.
- You shall not use HOME REVISE’s or affiliates or suppliers’ name, logo or trademarks to market your products or services.
- You shall not distribute the software with malicious, deceptive or unlawful programs, or modify or distribute the software so that any part of it becomes subject to an Excluded License. An Excluded License is one that requires, as a condition of use, modification or distribution, that the code be disclosed or distributed in source code form; or others have the right to modify it.
3.Scope of usage of Home Revise application and content
- This agreement only gives you some rights to use the software for a specific period, mentioned on the back leaf of ‘Instructions’ booklet in the Home Revise product package.
- HOME REVISE reserves all other rights. Unless applicable law gives you more rights despite this limitation, you may use the software only as expressly permitted in this agreement. In doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in the software that only allow you to use it in certain ways.
You or your associates, directly or indirectly, may not :
- Try to access the content directly from the Home Revise Storage Media.
- Copy any content from Home Revise Storage Media to your device.
- Try to install application on multiple devices.
- Delete any data from Home Revise Storage Media.
- Add any personal files (Movies, games etc) to the Home Revise Storage Media.
- Rename any files or folders in the Home Revise Storage Media.
- Change the system date or time of your device.
- Performing any of the above activities is not permitted as per the License terms and you may be blocked from using the Home Revise software further.
- You may have to pay additional amount to Home Revise to remove the license block.
You or your associates may not:
- Make more copies of the software
- Work around any technical limitations in the software.
- Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software.
- Publish the software for others to copy.
- Rent, lease or lend the software; or.
- Use the software for commercial software hosting services.
4.Licensing procedure by installing this software, you agree to the following Licensing Procedure
- Before installing Home Revise Software, you will set the system date and time of your device exactly as per the date and time of the geographical area in which you are installing the Home Revise Software.
- You shall keep the storage media connected to your device through-out Home Revise Software installation process and even whenever you are using Home Revise Software.
5.Improper Use Of Home Revise Software
- As per these License terms, following instances of usage are considered as IMPROPER USE of Home Revise Software and hence, it may not work in such instances:
If your device is infected by virus, malware, Trojan horse or any such harmful programs.
- If you have made a backup copy of the storage media.
- If you have replaced or removed any of the original files delivered with Home Revise product package.
- If you tried to edit any of the original files delivered with Home Revise product package.
- If you tried to change system date and time of your device.
- If you tried to install and/or use the Home Revise Software on additional device after installing and registering it with a device earlier.
- If you tried to install and/or use the Home Revise Software in thin-client environment or using any of the prevalent desktop virtualization technologies, products or solutions.
Blocking of Home Revise Software
By procuring and/or installing the Home Revise Software, you agree that the Home Revise Software can be blocked on your device for any instance or instances of Improper Use of Home Revise Software committed on your device by you or your associates.
For all support issues, you can contact our Support Desk at Home Revise HQ, ONLY during the Home Revise Software Validity Period.
- HOME REVISE cannot provide support to you in all instances of IMPROPER USE and your application may also be blocked for these reasons.
- By signing this agreement, you authorize HOME REVISE to download the Remote Desktop Support tool on your computer for installation, troubleshooting or any support required by you.
- You also agree that HOME REVISE will have partial or full unrestricted access to your computer. HOME REVISE will be able to transfer files to your device with or without additional authorization from you or make changes to the system files of your device.
- In no circumstances HOME REVISE will be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, consequential or other damages of any type or kind (including without limitation system damage, loss of data, privacy, revenue, profits, use) or other economic advantage arising out of, or in any way connected with.
- The downloading, installation and use of Home Revise Software on your device.
- HOME REVISE cannot guarantee that all issues can be resolved through remote technical support. However, HOME REVISE will make reasonable efforts to support Home Revise Software.
- If an issue related to Home Revise Software is not resolved through Remote technical support, you agree that you will bring our device to the Home Revise HQ at your own expense, for further analysis and troubleshooting.
Support on MS Windows desktops and laptop –
HOME REVISE has tested Home Revise Software on various models of laptops and desktops. However, HOME REVISE does not guarantee the performance of Home Revise Application on any specific models of laptops or desktops due to the several situations beyond the control of HOME REVISE, such as below, though not limited to :
If you are using unlicensed Operating System Software in your device.
- If Antivirus Software not installed in your device.
- If the installed Anti-virus software blocks the Home Revise Application in your device.
- If the hardware configuration of your device does not meet the recommended system requirements.
- If important system files of your device operating system are corrupt.
- If you have installed any OS patch or service pack or any other software or application that conflicts with the working of Home Revise Software.
Support on Android tablets –
- HOME REVISE has tested Home Revise Application on various models of Android Tablets. However, HOME REVISE does not guarantee the performance of Home Revise Application on any of tablet models.
Support Window –
- Please contact our Support Desk at Home Revise,
- By phone:. 8080 972 972
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our Support desk is open between 9:30 AM and 6 PM on all business days except public holidays, government holidays and Exceptional Situations
Please contact our Support Desk ONLY within the Home Revise Software Validity Period –
- If you lose your Home Revise Storage Media.
- If you lose your device on which Home Revise Software is installed and registered.
- If your device or any part of your device is damaged and you cannot use Home Revise Software.
7.Use of Information
- You agree to Home Revise Software and Support Tool capturing your system details.
- You expressly permit HOME REVISE send Transactional, Promotional, Product information communications on your landline number, mobile number and Email Id.
- You agree to keep the License Key confidential. HOME REVISE will not be held responsible for any issue arising out of sharing of License Key.
9.Governing Law and Exclusive Jurisdiction
10.Limitation & Liability
- HOME REVISE has developed Home Revise Software to help students understand portions of their educational curriculum through Audio Visual Content.
- However, HOME REVISE and/or its Resellers shall not guarantee improvement in academic performance of students using Home Revise Software.
- HOME REVISE and/or its Resellers are not responsible for your academic performance or the academic performance of your ward.
- You cannot recover any damages including consequential, lost time or money, special, indirect or incidental damages.
- This limitation applies to the following items and/or circumstances:
- Anything related to the software, services, content, third party Internet sites, or third party programs
- Claims for breach of contract, breach of warranty, guarantee or condition, strict liability, negligence, or other tort to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Even if HOME REVISE knew or should have known about the possibility of the damages.
11.Cancellation & Refund
12.Third Party Advertising
- You agree that HOME REVISE can communicate or display information, advertisement, and products related to third parties, through Home Revise Application.
- You agree that HOME REVISE or the third parties make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timelines of the products and services advertised on Home Revise Software and HOME REVISE or the third parties are not responsible for the correctness, viability, availability, or suitability of such information, advertisement and products.
- You agree that no services utilized through Home Revise Software shall create any warranty.
Access to the HOME REVISE services and content is subject to these terms and conditions.